Terms and Conditions
1. You must be over 18 to book & attend an Arensky Chamber Orchestra event.
2. Once booked, tickets are non refundable & non transferable (this does not affect your statuatory rights).
3. Once your ticket is booked you will be texted the event location at least six hours before the time of your booking. The location will be no more than 20 minutes walk from either London Bridge, Bermondsey or Tower Bridge stations. The experience has multiple start times. Please check the time stated on your ticket carefully. Due to the complexity of this event latecomers will not be admitted.
4. If you are late for an event and are therefore refused access you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. The menu and drinks list are set. The ACO is not required to provide alternatives, however, we will endeavour to accommodate your dietary preferences if supplied no later than 48 hours before the event.
7. The ACO reserves the right to deny admission or future booking to those who do not abide by the The Castle of King Mark’s Code of Secrecy. That is, those who share details of the location of the event or the concept, including photographs, on any form of social media. Only photographs from the experience’s dining hall will be allowed.
8. If you arrive drunk or are deemed too drunk to enter the experience by our team you will be refused entry without refund. The experience is much more fun for you and our team if you drink in moderation!
9. Guests are responsible for informing the ACO of their own dietary requirements (minimum 48 hours in advance). Although the ACO will make every effort to cater for food allergies, all meals are prepared in the same kitchen and therefore no guarantee can be given. Please note our food is produced in kitchens that handle nuts, so meals are not suitable for people with severe nut allergies.
10. The extent of the ACO’s liability to you shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and they shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
11. The ACO reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of any event at their discretion.
12. If the ACO change the time & date of your booking they will give you an opportunity to cancel your booking and will refund the ticket price only.
13. The ACO will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time or date.
14. The ACO shall not be liable to refund the ticket price or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
15. The ACO can accept no responsibility for any injury to guests sustained whilst attending In Night’s Darkling Glory.
16. The ACO does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property belonging to guests.
17. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.